Thursday, April 16, 2015

How to make a tea latte for a crowd, featuring VITAMIX and Adagio Tea's Chestnut.

I'm kind of in a goofy mood today, so excuse the hyperness of my writings.

Yummy yummy chestnut black, what shall I do today? I know, I will make a whole pitcher of tea latte and then drink it all, BWAH HA HA HA.....(do not actually drink the whole pitcher in one sitting, you will make yourself sick from the sugar and dairy, not to mention the tannins.)
Take about 2 tablespoons of your favorite tea to have with milk, I used Adagio's Chestnut.


Brew according to package instructions. (Using 12-16 oz of water)


 This is Jack, the tea room cat. he loves my pink chair, even though it clashes with his fur.


1/4 cup of sugar in the bottom of your blender .



one can of regular evaporated milk, NOT SWEETENED CONDENSED, into the blender as well

Meet VITA, my Vitamix of LURVE. 


Start it, crank it to ten, then flip the switch to make it go to eleven, then slowly pour in your very hot fresh STRONG tea. Blend until foamy and steaming


Pour into 3 big mugs, or 6 small cups.


The foam is my favorite part.


I have updated my about me page as well, so go on and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment