Thursday, March 20, 2014

REVIEW- YEZI tea Jasmine tea pearls Mo Li Hua

I got some "free" samples in from yezi tea (i did have to pay shipping). one of them was these jasmine pearls.

There is just enough in the little pouch for one brew session, lets see how it goes.



Nice, tightly rolled pearls of tea, they have a very mild floral fragrance as well.

Into the pot they go!!

 A couple views of the leaves post first brew (just under a minute)
the light brew.

It was a little too mild and sweet for me, but I enjoy very astringent green teas. with the second brew I will up the brew time by two minutes.

the second brew was better, but still very sweet.

not bad, if you are into very sweet, buttery green teas. (not that I didn't like it, i just didn't love it.)

http://www.yezitea.com/pages/free-tea-samples-promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment